Skip to Main Content
- Step 1: Check Your Progress in STAR
- Login to STAR to check your progress on the Academic Essentials tab.
- Step 2: Meet with Your Academic Counselor
- If it looks like everything is complete or you’re not sure, schedule an appointment with your academic counselor.
- At this appointment, you and your counselor will review your degree requirements to verify your eligibility to graduate. If you have met all requirements, you and your counselor will complete the Graduation Certification Form. You will get 3 hard copies of the completed form (with signatures).
- Step 3: Turn in Your Completed Graduation Certification Form
- Turn in your completed Graduation Certification Form (with signatures) to WCC Admissions & Records
- You may also choose to complete the bottom portion of the Graduation Certification Form to order a diploma, however, graduates are not obligated to purchase a diploma.