Obtaining an ID Card (UH-WCC)
IDs are extremely important during this time and may be required for WCC staff to recognize WCC students due to campuses being closed to public.
All new, incoming students are entitled to one University of Hawai‘i ID card at no charge. Any holds or financial obligations must be cleared before an ID card will be issued. Once the application, appropriate documents and picture are received, an ID card will be created and issued. To obtain new ID or a validation, students will need to:
- Be registered for credit classes in the current semester at WCC
- Pay their current semester tuition and fees in full or signed up for payment plan. (printed “Account Summary” i.e., receipt of payment, payment plan or tuition deferment forms)
- Fill out the Form Fillable WCC ID APPLICATION and submit a CURRENT photo to email@example.com (accepted pictures will use passport style photos, there are free passport photo APP STORE applications that can be used to take your photo)
- Students must be free of any institutional obligations or holds (e.g. academic, library fines, parking tickets, Student Health, etc.)
- Students who have signed up for the payment plan or who have been awarded and accepted financial aid, are eligible to get receive their IDs
- MUST have a valid photo ID (driver’s license/permit, State ID, Military ID, U.S. or foreign passport, etc.) to pick up WCC student ID
Due to Covid-19 students will submit (email) a current passport style picture along with the application. There are a number of free applications that can be downloaded on both Apple and Android products. Student will be made aware if submitted picture is unacceptable*.
*Reasons for nonacceptable pictures are but not limited to wearing of hats or glasses, hand signs, blurry, Inappropriate attire/picture, etc. Usage of picture will be up to the discretion of the Student Activity Center.
Office Hours and Location
ID cards can be picked up at the Student Activity Center in Hale ‘Ākoakoa 230.
|Monday||9:00am – 3:30pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am – 3:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am – 3:30pm|
|Thursday||9:00am – 3:30pm|
Replacement ID Cards
If your ID card is lost or stolen, a replacement ID card can be made. There is a replacement fee of $5.00 assessed for all ID cards that need to be re-issued. A new ID application is required along with a valid photo ID.
Download the Form Fillable WCC ID APPLICATION.
When ready for pick up please be sure to bring a valid photo ID (driver’s license, state ID w/expiration date, passport, etc.) in order for us to issue your UH-WCC ID Student ID. IDs can be picked up at the Student Activity Center in Hale Akoakoa 232.
All University of Hawaiʻi – Windward Community College full- and part-time students are entitled to ONE free UH-WCC Student ID card no matter how long they are at the University of Hawaiʻi – Windward Community College, you will be expected to present your ID if you EVER return. The ID card is ONLY validated for each semester the student attends UH-WCC.
- Recognized affiliation with University of Hawai‘i – Windward Community College
- Borrowing privileges at the libraries — Library at Windward Community College and other UH System-wide Libraries
- Use of on-campus computer labs (i.e., Ka Piko Study Center, Hale Pālanakila, etc.)
- Access to the Student Activity Center and events
- Access to ASUH-WCC Student Senate events (i.e., Welcome Back, Pau Hana Bash, etc.)
- Purchase of the UPass (TheBus University Bus Pass Program) from the WCC Bookstore
- Discount on select UH Athletic events
- Discount on select Palikū Theatre events
Once the application, appropriate documents and picture are received your ID card will be created. You will be notified via email when you card is ready for pick-up, you must present a valid state issued ID (drivers license, passport, military ID, etc) to pick up your WCC ID.