WCC Commencement 2021
Friday, May 14, 2021, 5:30pm
On-campus, drive-through Caravan
Due to Covid-19, Windward is taking the following measures to provide for the safety of participants.
- All students and guests will be required to remain in their vehicles (please plan accordingly by bringing necessary snacks, hydration, and taking care of bathroom requirements prior to arrival on the campus).
- Please arrive no earlier than 4:30pm and no later than 5:15pm on May 14, 2021.
- Upon arrival to campus, all vehicles will be directed by a parking volunteer to a parking stall, which will allow for social distancing.
- When the caravan begins, a parking volunteer will direct vehicles when they are able to join the caravan.
- Please leave at least 1 car length between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you.
- The maximum speed limit during the caravan is 5 miles an hour.
- Upon completion of the caravan, it is requested that all vehicles depart the campus safely.
What to Wear
No cap and gown are required for this event, however, the WCC Bookstore
is still selling caps and gowns for $42.95 or you could just purchase a tassel.
The parking areas will open at 4:30 pm. Graduates will need to arrive at Windward Community College no later than 5:15 PM on the day of Commencement.
Commencement questions may be directed to Kaahu Alo at email@example.com.
The event is organized by the Commencement Committee