Resident tuition rate also applies to active-duty military members stationed in Hawaii and their authorized dependents. Required documentation must be provided.
For payment due dates, please see the UH Payments Information Page.
Tuition and Fees for Fall 2022 and Spring 2023
|Tuition||$131.00 per credit||$345.00 per credit|
|Student Activity Fee||$7.50 flat fee||$7.50 flat fee|
|Student Government Fee||$7.50 flat fee||$7.50 flat fee|
|Board of Publication Fee||$1 per credit ($10 max)||$1 per credit ($10 max)|
* fees subject to change without notice
Tuition and Fees for Summer 2022
* For Summer, tuition is due at the time of registration.
|Tuition||$248 per credit||$357 per credit|
|Total per Credit||$248||$357|
* fees subject to change without notice
For residents, tuition for remedial English and Math classes will be $126 per credit.
A Phi Theta Kappa summer scholarship is available to members of Windward Community College’s Phi Theta Kappa. A Phi Theta Kappa summer scholarship is available to members of Windward Community College’s Phi Theta Kappa
- Student financial obligations and policies.
- Payment Plans (PDF) – including installment plans
- Tuition for the entire UH system
- Tuition Refund Policy
Tuition is subject to change without notice.
At the Cashier’s Office
Hale Alaka‘i 114
- Debit Card
- Check or money order payable to the University of Hawaii
Please include student’s UH ID number on the check or money order
Pay online at MyUH Services using the following methods:
- Electronic Check*
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, BC Card, DinaCard, Diners Club International , JCB, Union Pay
Your account may be subject to a pre-note verification process**
Hale Alakaʻi Lobby Drop Box
- Check or money order payable to the University of Hawaii.
Please include student’s UH ID number on the check or money order.
For inquiries, please call 808-235-7411
*International Bank Account
International students may originate tuition payments from a bank in their home country. Payments must be for the exact amount owed, and must be completed and processed by the bank no later than five (5) business days before the payment deadline.
- Students can login to their MyUH account to review their balance, and then click the “Make International Payment Button” to proceed through the payment process.
- Authorized Payers can go to https://hawaii.myonplanu.com/login to create a “New Account” or have their student add them as an Authorized Payer in the Flywire system.
**ACH Bank Account Pre-Note Verification
Effective February 15, 2021, If you are using an ACH (Automated Clearing House) bank account for payment, your account may be subject to a pre-note verification process. The verification may take 10-14 business days to process and you will not be able to use the account for payments/eRefunds until the pre-note process is complete.
- As part of this pre-note verification process, the University will submit a $0.00 transaction to your bank to verify the account. If your account cannot be verified you must create a new payment method. If the new payment method is another checking or savings account, it will be subject to the pre-note verification process.
- Please note the status of the account:
- Awaiting Verification: Account is subject to pre-note verification from your bank, and is not available to be used for payments or refunds. This account will not appear as an approved payment method when you are making a payment. You must use an alternate method of payment.
- Verified – Ready for use: Account has passed pre-note verification and is available to be used for payments or refunds.
- Failed Verification: Account has not passed the pre-note verification. You should have received a notification email from firstname.lastname@example.org that your checking account validation has failed. Please confirm your bank account number and ABA routing number with your bank, and create a new payment method or use an alternate method of payment.
- Please keep this verification period in mind when setting up a new e-refund account, making a payment, or enrolling in a payment plan if a newly entered bank account will be used. We recommend saving your payment method at least 10 business days prior to when you anticipate using the bank account.
- Existing checking or savings accounts saved in your student account prior to February 15, 2021 will not be subject to this pre-note process.