E KOMO MAI! Whether you’re attending college for the first time or coming back after years away, Windward Community College can help you reach your goals. First, you need to apply and receive your acceptance notification before you can register for classes. Get started here to Go Forward!
Fall 2020 application deadline has been extended to Monday, August 10, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
You are eligible to apply if you:
- are 18 years of age or older, or
- have earned a U.S. high school diploma, GED or equivalency
Choose the type of student that best describes you to view the admissions process:
- First Time College Student (attending college for the first time)
- Returning WCC Student (returning to WCC after a break in enrollment)
- Transfer Student (currently attending college or have earned college credits)
- International Student
- Senior Citizen Visitor Program (age 60+)
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Semester||Semester Period||Applications are Accepted:|
|Fall||August to December||September 1 to August 1|
|Spring||January to May||July 1 to December 15|
|Summer I||May to July||February 1 to May 10|
|Summer II||July to August||February 1 to June 15|
Distance Education and online classes, auditing a class, and faculty/staff tuition waiver applicants must meet the same admissions deadlines.
International applicants, please refer to International Students section for deadline dates.
Other Documentation Requirements
- Admissions & Records may request additional information and documents to verify your Hawaii Residency Requirements for tuition purposes
- Military Orders are required of active Military service member stationed in Hawai‘i
- High School student enrolling in college while attending high school
- To transfer credits for previous coursework earned or military training, you must complete a Request for Transcript Evaluation form [pdf]
- Call the Admissions & Records Office before faxing any documents 808-235-7432
In accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, as amended (FERPA), Windward Community College students have the right to inspect and review their official education records and request the amendment of their education records. Students also have the right to provide written consent before Windward Community College discloses personally identifiable information from the student’s education records, except to the extent that FERPA authorizes disclosure without consent. Students seeking to inspect their record(s) should submit a written request to the Windward Community College Registrar.
Read more about the Educational Rights and Privacy of Students.
Admissions & Records Office
Hale Alakai, Room 112
45-720 Kea‘ahala Rd.
Kāne‘ohe, Hawai‘i 96744
Hours (except state holidays)
- operation hours: 7:45 am to 4:30 pm
- office hours: 8:00 am to 4:15 pm