E komo mai!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Windward Community College. Follow the steps below to register for classes.
Please complete the Health Clearance form and have it signed by your physician then submit it to the Admissions & Records Office at Hale Alakai 112 or via email at email@example.com. If your health clearances are not submitted, a HW (Health Waiver) Hold will be placed on your account which limit your registration to online courses only.
Please refer to COVID-19 website for updated placement information
Placement evidence is required to determine your eligibility for math, English, and other courses with a math or English pre-requisite. You can do one of the following:
- Bring documents for placement evaluation (e.g. high school transcript, college transcript, SAT, ACT, Smarter Balance Assessment) to your WCC counselor
- Take the Accuplacer or EdReady Placement test. Please visit The Testing Center for more information on these testing options
MyUH Services at myuh.hawaii.edu provides valuable student resources such as course availability, grades and transferring credits, tuition and fees payment, and many more…
- Your <username>@hawaii.edu is the official form of UH communication. Be sure to check your UH email frequently for important messages
- Set up/manage your UH username at https://hawaii.edu/username/
Report any discrepancies on your student record to the Admissions and Records Office at Hale Alakaʻi 112 (e.g. Name, birth date, address, residency status, program).
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner of STAR GPS to view your profile
- If your residency status is non-resident or N/R for tuition purposes, please review the Hawaii Residency Requirements and take note of the 6-credit enrollment policy
- If your program is Special – Early Admit, your status requires you to submit a new Early Admit/Dual Credit Application every semester to continue your enrollment at WCC
Holds prevent you from registration due to financial obligation to UH, advising requirement, NSO requirement, Health Clearance requirements, or other holds.
NSO is required of all first-time college students before registering for classes. NSO is optional for summer terms, transfer, and returning students. Sign up now for NSO. Due to COVID, NSOʻs will be held virtually via zoom.
- All first-time college students are also required to attend Welina Windward held just prior to the start of the semester (for Fall and Spring only)
- If you are an Early College student, please visit our Early College High School page for information and contacts.
- Counselors are available to assist you with academic advising, class scheduling, and course registration. Call Student Services at 808-235-7413 to make an appointment or book one yourself via STAR Balance
- If you decide not to register for any UH classes, call the Admissions and Records office at 808-235-7432 to transfer your admissions application to the next semester
After registering for classes, you must pay in full or sign up for an installment payment plan by the payment due date. It is your responsibility to be sure that your tuition and fees are paid by the deadline.
You can pay online via MyUH Services at myuh.hawaii.edu or in-person at any UH Cashier Office. Any outstanding balance may lead to a financial debt, referral to a collection agency and denial of UH services. If you decide not to attend, you must drop your classes by the deadline to avoid financial charges and unnecessary grades (e.g. F grade).
- For financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office at 808-235-7449
- For Veteran Education Benefits, contact the Admissions and Records Office at 808-235-7432
- Purchase books at the Windward Community College Bookstore