Accuplacer Placement Testing Information
- A valid photo ID and a UH student ID number are required for testing.
- There is no charge for the first attempt at the test. The cost to retake the ACCUPLACER is $25 and is collected before testing.
- No personal calculator may be used. An on-screen calculator is available on some, but not all, problems. Scratch paper and pencil are provided.
- Testing is monitored and recorded.
- The use of a cell phone, electronic devices, and unauthorized materials is not allowed and any incident of use will be reported. Use lockers in the library to store belongings.
- No children are allowed in the Testing Center; they must be supervised at all times while on campus.
- Walk-in testing is available in Hale Laʻakea, Library Learning Commons, Room 228.
- Please note that the week before and during the final exam period are our busiest times, so please plan accordingly. Take your test early during the testing period; being waitlisted is a possibility during peak hours.
EdReady Placement Testing Information
- The UH system has implemented the use of EdReady as an un-proctored alternative to the Accuplacer placement test.
- Students can take the EdReady test at any time
- EdReady placement scores will be uploaded into the UH system every 24 – 72 hours
- Quick Start Guide on how to use EdReady
- The Goal Key for Windward Community College is: UH_WIN_Placement
How to Prepare for Accuplacer Placement Testing
Use the below links to help prepare for testing.
- For N-G ACCUPLACER Arithmetic
- For N-G ACCUPLACER Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, & Statistics
- For N-G ACCUPLACER Advanced Algebra & Functions
- For WritePlacer
- For N-G ACCUPLACER Reading
- For ACCUPLACER Practice Tests
- Sign up for a username and password
- Click on Next-Generation Practice Tests
- For ACCUPLACER Math Prep
- Click on Get Started
More Information — Remote Placement Testing
- Incoming Windward Community College students who currently reside out of state should locate an approved college testing center in their state of residence willing to administer a Remote ACCUPLACER test for Windward Community College. To register for Remote ACCUPLACER testing, please email the Testing Center Coordinator at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Student’s name and UH ID number
- Preferred date of testing
- Accuplacer Test to be taken: English, Math
- Name and address of college testing site in your state of residence
- Proctor’s name
- Proctor’s business email address
- Proctor’s business phone number
- For students who wish to take a placement test for an out-of-state institution, please email the Testing Center Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. The proctor contact information we provide should be sent to the person responsible for sending the test instructions and the necessary login information.
WCC ACCUPLACER Cut Scores and Placement
Windward Community College
45-720 Keaahala Road
Kaneohe, HI 96744