Skip to Main Content

If you are currently attending a UH campus (UH Mānoa, Hilo, West Oʻahu or any of the community colleges in Hawaiʻi), simply fill out the Change of Home Institution form and submit it to the Admissions & Records office. There is no need to reapply.

The change of home institution form allows us to change your official record to reflect Windward CC as your “home institution”. Your home institution should be the campus in which you intend on receiving your degree and any financial support (i.e. financial aid, veterans benefits).

Submit the Change of Home Institution form via:

  • Email: from your UH email only
  • In Person: Hale Alaka‘i, Room 112
  • Mail to:
    Windward Community College
    Admissions & Records Office
    45-720 Kea‘ahala Rd.
    Kāne‘ohe, HI 96744