Students are welcome to visit with representatives to get information to support them in their college journey. On the menu: Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC) Tagline: Peace in our island families Description:
Students are welcome to visit with representatives to get information to support them in their college journey.
On the menu:
Domestic Violence Action Center (DVAC)
- Tagline: Peace in our island families
- Description: DVAC’s vision to provide peace in our island families includes programs supporting survivors, honoring children, and advising the system and community to bring safety to young survivors and adult survivors of domestic violence. The Campus Survivor Advocacy Program (CSAP) offers support and services to survivors of domestic violence who are enrolled or employed at a college or university on O’ahu.
- Contact Information: Doka Kumagai | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (808) 294-5483 | Website: https://domesticviolenceactioncenter.org
- Financial Aid Office
- Tagline: FAFSA – 1, 2, 3
- Description: Get assistance with applying for federal, state, and institutional aid via the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Contact Information: WCC Financial Aid Office | Email: email@example.com | Phone: (808) 235-7449 | Website: https://windward.hawaii.edu/paying-for-college/financial-aid/
- First Hawaiian Bank
- Tagline: Bank of convenience! Open a checking or savings account today at First Hawaiian Bank and withdraw your money for free at any of our 300 ATMs statewide! Member FDIC
- Description: Open your first checking or savings account, learn about our other financial services and career opportunities.
- Contact Information: Kara Daley | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (808) 247-0468 | Website: www.fhb.com
- Ka Piko Student Success Services
- Tagline: Put your skills to better use and get paid for it!
- Description: Are you looking for a job that works around your school schedule, is related to your future goals, and pays more than minimum wage? Learn about student employee positions on campus that are currently hiring for Spring 2020.
- Contact Information: Scott Sutherland | Email: email@example.com | Phone: (808) 235-7467 | Website: https://windward.hawaii.edu/services-for-students/tutoring/ka-piko/
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Tagline: Make your mental health and wellness a priority
- Description: Focusing on individual and community well-being, mental health counseling services are available to anyone enrolled at WCC. We provide a safe place for discussion, processing and skill building. Services include individual, family, group and couples therapy.
- Contact Information: Desrae Kahale, LMHC | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (808) 235-7393 | Website: windward.hawaii.edu/services-for-students/mental-health-wellness/
- Title IX Office at WCC
- Tagline: Working to make your campus is free from sex discrimination and gender-based violence
- Description: Information on student rights and protections to ensure access to education in a safe environment. Resources on who to go to for help, where to get support, and how to report any violations of Title IX.
- Contact Information: Karla K. Silva-Park, LMHC, AWI-CH | Email: email@example.com | Phone: (808) 235-7468 | Website: https://windward.hawaii.edu/about-wcc/title-ix/
- TRiO Student Support Services (SSS)
- Tagline: H.E. “TRiO Helps Everybody”
- Description: TRiO SSS is a federally funded program that offers free services to WCC students who qualify. Services include tutoring, early registration for courses, financial aid and tax assistance, summer math courses, and so much more!
- Contact Information: Serena Lakalaka | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (808) 235-7459 | Website: facebook.com/trio.wcc; Blog: trioscoop.blogspot.com
(Wednesday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Hale Laʻakea Breezeway