Every semester, you will likely want to update the tabs in Laulima so that your current courses are on the top tabs in your Laulima page. While the same process applies to any Laulima site (courses, collaborative projects, etc.), the description here will assume that you are working with your courses.
To change your tabs:
1. Log in to Laulima, which takes you to your "My Workspace" tab
2. Click on the "Preferences" tool
3. Click on the "Customize Tabs" tool
4. In the Customize Tabs page, you can arrange your laulima courses.
To hide a site that is active, click on the course and click on the single arrow pointing to the right
To make a hidden site active, click on the course and click on the single arrow pointing to the left
Because Laulima shows the top four laulima sites on the tab, you may want to move a course up or down by clicking on the course and then clicking on the up or down buttons (on the left edge of the "My Active Sites" area).
5. Make sure to click on "Update Preferences" button.