A world of opportunities awaits you through Study Abroad programs! The WCC Study Abroad Center offers a variety of study abroad programs from one week to three year long programs.
Study Abroad Center hours Fall 17
Located in Hale Manaleo 108
Mondays and Thursdays 1:00pm - 3:00pm
All of the following programs are available to WCC students:
- WCC Footholds Initiatives –
- Honda Scholarship for Six Week International Study – $2,000-$8,000 in financial assistance to study anywhere in the world.(view PDF flyer)
- Honda Scholarship for Spring Break International Study (pdf) - $2000 for UHCC Spring Break Programs
- Hakuoh University International Study Tour – 10-day summer homestay in Tochigi Prefecture, Japan (view PDF flyer)
- Aichi University Exchange Program – One semester or one year student exchange program in Aichi, Japan (view PDF flyer)
- Monbukagakusho Scholarship – One year of intensive Japanese language study followed by two years at a Senshu-gakko (specialized training college) in Japan (view PDF flyer)
- Anglo-American University, Prague - scholarship money to pursue all or part of your degree program at this university in the Czech Republic. (view PDF flyer)
- Ireland - ten days in Ireland at the end of the spring semester. This trip is paired with a HawCC course, which can be taken through distance ed.
- UH Manoa Study Abroad programs – study abroad opportunities in Denmark, England, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, China, India, Japan, and Australia
- Freeman Foundation programs – intensive language training and travel abroad to China, Japan, or Korea
There are many scholarships and grants available to students interested in study abroad. Please utilize the following resource:
UHCC Scholarships and Grants – Star Scholarships, UH Foundation Scholarships, Boren Scholarship, Gilman Scholarship, U.S. Dept. of State Youth and Education, and Fulbright Programs.
For more information on the programs and to receive assistance on program and scholarship applications, please go to the Study Abroad Center in Hale Manaleo 108 or contact email@example.com