Tutoring for Spring 2021
Ka Piko Writing Center will be available for online drop-in tutoring for the Spring 2021 semester. Tutors will work with students on a first-come first-served basis.
Students can connect with a tutor by following these steps:
- View the Writing Center schedule
- Connect with a Writing Center Tutor
- Wait for an email/text with your tutor’s Zoom link
- Click the link to start your tutoring session
Experiencing writer’s block? Need help refining or organizing an essay? Writing Center Tutors provide FREE assistance with writing needs at any stage of the writing process including: brainstorming, research, MLA formatting and citations, drafting, and revising
The Writing Center is located in Hale Laʻakea (Library Learning Commons), room 222.
The Writing Center is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Using Apostrophes (pdf)
- Using Colons (pdf)
- Using Commas (pdf)
- Coordinating Conjunctions (pdf)
- English Verb Tenses (pdf)
- Guide to Plagiarism and Paraphrasing