The Writing Center is located in Hale La‘akea, Room 222
All Windward Community College students are invited to consult with our Writing Resource Center staff to assist with their writing needs at any stage of the writing process (brainstorming, drafting, revising, etc.).
We can help students with:
- Pre-writing – understanding and analyzing the assignment
- Planning – gathering and organizing information, structuring the report
- Feedback – on drafts for organization, idea development and
For up-to-date tutoring schedules, click here.
Writing Center Coordinator: Annette Priesman
- Worksheets (PDF)
- Other Ka Piko Services
- Writing Resource Web Site – from Kamehameha Schools
- Understanding and Preventing Plagiarism: Strategies and Resources for Students and Teachers
- Plagiarism and Paraphrasing