The mission of the ACM System is to enhance existing centers of excellence in creative and digital media at the various UH campuses, build a hub for creative media education at UH West O’ahu, and support new articulation agreements between the campuses for students pursuing baccalaureate degrees. In short, it’s the UH System working as a community of schools and programs, with ACM System building a collaborative, cost-effective pathway to creative media education for students on every island.
For more information on CM throughout the UH system, go to http://acmsystem.hawaii.edu/
View the WCC Catalog to see courses offered through Windward Community College.
PATHWAYS TO UHWO
Academic pathways have been established between the AA in Liberal Arts at WCC and two degree programs at the University of Hawaii West O‘ahu (UHWO): the Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Humanities with Concentration in Creative Media and the Bachelor of Applied Sciences (BAS) with Concentration in Creative Media. The pathways include the recommended course selections for the AA program that will lead to the most efficient transfer into the BA programs at UHWO.
Events and Publicity
- Audio Recording / Editing
- Filmmaking / Video
- Robert Barclay (English/film club co-adviser, email@example.com, x236)
- Graphic Arts / Digital Photography
- Carolynn Yamada (CTE, firstname.lastname@example.org, x367)
- Music composition and production
- Renee Arakaki (Title III, email@example.com, x481)Programming/Scripting
- Laura Sue (ICS, firstname.lastname@example.org, x253)Screenwriting
- Desi Poteet (English/film club co-adviser, email@example.com, x188)Story / Character Development
- Nick Logue (theatre, firstname.lastname@example.org, x138)