At times, the Financial Aid Office will need additional information to determine a student’s Financial Aid eligibility.  Students are informed of any additional requirements through their UH email. Beginning with the 2021-2022 school year, most forms will be online forms through our Third Party Vendor ProVerifier powered by ProEd. Unless otherwise stated below, complete the necessary forms online. Please also be sure to complete the correct form(s) for the correct school year.

Ability to Benefit
Used to determine high school completion or equivalency
View/DownloadAvailable only through ProVerifier Portal
Authorization of DisclosureView/DownloadDocuSign Form
Change of Enrollment
Used to report enrollment level changes (full-time, half-time, etc.) to the Windward Community College Financial Aid Office.
* (Submit to WCC Financial Aid Office ( via UH File Drop)
Concurrent Enrollment
Used to list courses that Windward Community College students are taking at other UH campuses and would like to request to have those courses counted as part of their entire enrollment level for a given semester.
Federal Direct PLUS (Parent) Loan Request
Used by parents of dependent undergraduate students to apply for Parent Loan
Federal Direct Student Loan Request
Used by students to request student loan(s)
High School Completion Verification
Used to verify high school completion (e.g. high school diploma or recognized State equivalent such as GED).
View/DownloadAvailable only through ProVerifier Portal
Legal Guardianship VerificationView/DownloadAvailable only through the ProVerifier Portal
Special Circumstance
*(Submit to WCC Financial Aid Office( via UH File Drop)
Unusual Enrollment History
Used to determine eligibility for students who have attended multiple colleges colleges or universities in the past three years.
View/DownloadAvailable only through the ProVerifier Portal
Verification of Identity and Statement of Education PurposeView/DownloadAvailable only through ProVerifier Portal
Verification Worksheet
Used to verify household and income information.
View/DownloadAvailable only through ProVerifier Portal
Summer School Financial Aid Eligibility FormView/Download