Before Coming to Campus
- The Financial Aid Office is open for touchless servicing. Contact us at 235-7449 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – M-F (except state holidays) 8 am-4 pm
- Complete the daily COVID-19 screening: LumiSight UH
Screening kiosks will be available at Hale ‘Ākoakoa, Alaka’i, ‘Imiloa & Pālanakila
- Face coverings are required when coming to campus. If you need an accommodation, contact Roy Inouye at 235-7472.
While on Campus
Financial Aid documents can be dropped off to the Financial Aid Drop Box located outside of the Financial Aid Office in Hale Alaka‘i 107 (on the wall to the right). Please be sure that all documents are signed with your (and your parents if you are Dependent students) original signatures AND you place the documents in a sealed envelope that has your name and UH Student ID number on it.
The Windward CC Financial Aid Office is providing touchless services to students by telephone, Email and Zoom (by appointment) covering the following areas:
- Financial Aid Application (FAFSA) assistance
- General eligibility criteria
- Student Loan advising/counseling
- Set up eRefund or Direct Deposit for financialaid refunds
- Verification advising: How to complete theworksheet, utilize the IRS Data Retrival Tool, assistance with Tax Return Transcripts & more!
Feeling Ill or Find out You’ve been Exposed to COVID-19?
- Notify Student Affairs at 235-7466 or Campus Security at 235-7355
- Go to the designated isolation room – Hale Alaka‘i lanai
- Contact your healthcare provider OR Windward Health Center
- Complete the contact tracing survey