Before Coming to Campus
- The Financial Aid Office is open for touchless servicing from September 1- October 2. Contact us at 235-7449 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – M-F (except state holidays) 8 am-4 pm
- Complete the daily COVID-19 screening: LumiSight UH
Screening kiosks will be available at Hale ‘Ākoakoa, Alaka’i, ‘Imiloa & Pālanakila
- Face coverings are required when coming to campus. If you need an accommodation, contact Roy Inouye at 235-7472.
While on Campus
- Financial Aid documents can be dropped off to the TRiO Office in Hale Kako‘o Room 116
- Please adhere to TRiO’s safety protocols and guidance
The Windward CC Financial Aid Office is providing touchless services to students by telephone, Email and Zoom (by appointment) covering the following areas:
- Financial Aid Application (FAFSA) assistance
- General eligibility criteria
- Student Loan advising/counseling
- Set up eRefund or Direct Deposit for financialaid refunds
- Verification advising: How to complete theworksheet, utilize the IRS Data Retrival Tool, assistance with Tax Return Transcripts & more!
Feeling Ill or Find out You’ve been Exposed to COVID-19?
- Notify Student Affairs at 235-7466 or Campus Security at 235-7355
- Go to the designated isolation room – Hale Alaka‘i lanai
- Contact your healthcare provider OR Windward Health Center
- Complete the contact tracing survey