The Testing Center is located in Hale La‘akea 228.
The Windward Community College Testing Center is located in Hale La'akea 228 and provides the following test proctoring services on a walk-in basis for:
- Placement tests
- Distance Education online and written tests
- Make-up tests and retests for campus courses
These services are free to all UH System students, and for a fee, to non-UH System students and private organizations. Please email the Testing Center Coordinator at email@example.com to submit a request for test proctoring for non-UH System exams. The proctor contact information we provide should be sent to the person responsible for sending the test instructions at your college.
To find a UH System Testing Center near you, go to https://www.hawaii.edu/dl/testcenters
Testing Center Hours:
(All tests must be submitted at 5 minutes before closing)
Fall and Spring Semesters (unless otherwise posted):
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. HST
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. HST
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. HST
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. HST
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. HST
Summer and Break periods (unless otherwise posted):
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. HST
CLOSED Weekends and Holidays.
Schedules are subject to change.
Test Proctoring Information
- A valid photo ID is required for all services.
- A UH student ID number is required for placement testing.
- Only instructor-authorized equipment/materials may be used.
- Testing is monitored and recorded.
- The use of a cell phone, electronic devices, and unauthorized materials is not allowed and any incident of use will be reported. Use lockers in the library to store belongings.
- No children are allowed in the Testing Center; they must be supervised at all times while on campus.
- Walk-in testing is available in Hale Laʻakea, Library Learning Commons, Room 228.
- Please note that the week before and during the final exam period are our busiest times, so please plan accordingly. Take your test early during the testing period; being waitlisted is a possibility during peak hours.
Windward Community College
45-720 Keaahala Road
Kaneohe, HI 96744
Phone: (808) 235-7498
Fax: (808) 236-9228