Want to transfer to University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa (UHM) and have at least ONE (1) more semester remaining at Windward Community College (WCC)?
The Kaʻieʻie Program is a program designed to help students successfully transfer from WCC to UHM.
- Academic advising at WCC and UHM
- Develop a four-year academic plan
- Early transfer credit evaluations
- Early registration upon transferring to UHM
- Take courses at WCC and UHM simultaneously
- Waived $200 tuition deposit upon transfer
For more information about the Ka’ie’ie Program, please review the program overview.
For transfer advising to UHM or to sign up for the Ka‘ie‘ie Program, please contact:
To Book An Appointment:
Login to Star Balance
Click on “HON & WCC to MAN”
Visit the Mānoa Transfer Coordination Center website for information about other transfer options to UH Mānoa.