Want to transfer to University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa (UHM) and have at least ONE (1) more semester remaining at Windward Community College (WCC)?
The Kaʻieʻie Program is a program designed to help students successfully transfer from WCC to UHM.
- Academic advising at WCC and UHM
- Develop a four-year academic plan
- Early transfer credit evaluations
- Early registration upon transferring to UHM
- Take courses at WCC and UHM simultaneously
- Waived $200 tuition deposit upon transfer
For more information about the Ka’ie’ie Program or general inquiries about transferring to UHM, contact:
Kaʻieʻie/UHM Transfer Counselor
Hale ʻĀkoakoa, Room 232
Tuesday and Wednesday (9 am – 2 pm)
To Book An Appointment:
Login to MySuccess via your MyUH Portal
Click on ‘My Success Network’
Click on ‘Schedule an Appointment’
Visit the Mānoa Transfer Coordination Center website for information about other transfer options to UH Mānoa.