Financial Aid Quick Links
Windward Community College
Financial Aid Office
45-720 Keaahala Road
Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
Basic Eligibility Requirements
- You MUST be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen (e.g., have a valid permanent resident card);
- You MUST have a valid Social Security number (with the exception of students from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau);
- All males MUST be registered with Selective Service (you must register between the ages of 18 and 25);
- You MUST be accepted or enrolled as a regular student in an eligible Associate Degree or Certificate Program (see the eligible Degree and Certificate Programs below);
- You MUST have a high school diploma or the recognized equivalent of a high school diploma;
- You MUST meet Windward Community College’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy.
If you meet the eligibility requirements above, your next step is to apply. To apply for financial aid, please visit the Windward Community College’s Financial Aid Application Process to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the appropriate school year you will be attending. If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the Financial Aid Office at (808) 235-7449 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ELIGIBLE FINANCIAL AID DEGREE PROGRAMS and CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
Associate Degree Programs
All Associate Degree programs at Windward Community College are eligible for federal financial aid.
Certificate of Achievement
In addition, two Certificate programs are also eligible for financial. Please see below for information about financial aid eligible Certificate programs: