Financial Aid Quick Links
Windward Community College
Financial Aid Office
45-720 Keaahala Road
Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
Students applying for financial aid at WCC should submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online. The FAFSA priority filing date of each year is March 1. To apply, please follow the steps below:
- You (and possibly your parent – see Section 3 of the FAFSA) will need to create a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID at https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm. The FSA ID will allow you (and your parent) to submit a FAFSA electronically.
- File your FAFSA electronically at www.fafsa.gov. Please be sure to list WCC on your FAFSA, otherwise, we will not receive your results. WCC’s Federal School Code is 010390.
- Upon receipt of your FAFSA results, the WCC Financial Aid Office will inform you of your financial aid status. Please read your email carefully as it will provide very important information and instructions about how to navigate the MyUH Services to view any missing or unsatisfied requirements that is needed to complete your financial aid application.
- Upon the completion of your application, the WCC Financial Aid Office will determine your financial aid eligibility. The WCC Financial Aid Office will inform you of your “official” financial aid award(s) through your MyUH email. The email will contain information about how to navigate the MyUH Services to view and accept your award offer(s), as well as any additional information regarding your financial aid award.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our office at
(808) 235-7449 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Best wishes as you pursue your higher educational goals.
Windward CC’s Federal School Code is 010390.