Event has already taken place!
Need money for college? We can help. Join us in July for FAFSA Fridays! via Zoom video conferencing. Starting on Friday, July 10 at 10am,
Need money for college? We can help. Join us in July for FAFSA Fridays! via Zoom video conferencing.
Starting on Friday, July 10 at 10am, we’ll give you an overview of the Free Application for Student Aid, or FAFSA—what it is, the process, why it’s important to you, and what you need to complete the application. The following FAFSA Fridays will focus on completing the FAFSA application. Attend a Zoom meeting and receive One-on-One assistance. It’s easy! You can do this! And, it’s free!
To fill out a FAFSA application, you will need:
- FSA ID (Federal Student Aid ID) for Student—create your student and/or parent IDs
- FSA ID for Parent (if you are a dependent student under age 24 and are required to provide parent information on the FAFSA). FSA ID is needed for only ONE parent
- 2018 Federal Income Tax Return for Student (if you filed a tax return on your own and in your own name) and Spouse (if you are married)
- 2018 Student W-2 form(s) for Student and/or Spouse
- Investment information (stocks, bonds, CDs, other income)
- Other 2018 untaxed income (child support, veterans non-education benefits, etc.)
(Friday) 3:00 pm
Virtual Event Details
You are the moderator of this event. Access the live stream
Join the Event NowPassword FAFSA