THEA 241: Advanced Stagecraft (3 credits)
Advanced techniques of the technical process of theatre including lighting, sound, and rigging. Students will focus on the range of skills needed to work in convention, theatrical, concert, and dance applications. Six credits may be applied to the AA degree. (3 hours lecture)
Pre-Requisite(s): Credit for THEA 240 or consent of instructor.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate competence with the use of theatrical equipment to the instructor.
- Identify key theatrical terms and concepts.
- Critically evaluate a theatrical event.
- Work effectively in a theatrical environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of one particular area of stagecraft through a presentation to the class and/or the instructor.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Spring 2013 - TR, 4:00pm to 5:15pm, Hale Pālanakila 225, Robert Doan - CRN: 62313
- Spring 2012 - TR, 2:30pm to 3:45pm, Hale Pālanakila 228, Robert Doan - CRN: 64453 - view syllabus