IS 105C: Professional Employment Preparation (1 credit)
Facilitates employment search by emphasizing professional techniques and standards in the preparation of application forms, resumes, cover letters, and employment interviews. (Cross-listed as BUSN 166.) (1 hour lecture)
Recommended Preparation: Credit for ENG 22 or ENG 23 or higher, keyboarding skills, and knowledge of word processing.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Integrate job interview preparation techniques into a live interview.
- Utilize resources needed to find a job.
- Assemble a career portfolio for ongoing career development.
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Spring 2019 - TR, 12:15pm to 1:30pm, , Justin Pagan - CRN: 60456
- Summer 2018 - MTWR, 8:00am to 8:50am, , Justin Pagan - CRN: 63093
- Fall 2009 - TR, 11:15am to 12:30pm, Hale Noʻeau 124, Sarah Hodell - CRN: 62340 - view syllabus
- Fall 2008 - TR, 11:15am to 12:30pm, Hale Noʻeau 124, Sarah Hodell - CRN: 64316
- Fall 2007 - TR, 1:30pm to 2:45pm, Hale Kuhina 112, Sarah Hodell - CRN: 61299
- Fall 2006 - MWF, 8:30am to 9:20am, Hale Noʻeau 123, Sarah Hodell - CRN: 63285