CM 142: Introduction to Video Game Design (3 credits)
This course offers an introduction to the fundamentals of video game and application design, development, and deployment through project-based challenges that culminate in a publishable application (2 hours lecture, 3 hours lab.)
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Design and execute a coding project for publication on the public iOS/Android/PC market.
- Identify and apply good industry practices for project and time management as well as technical skill in completing coding projects
- Communicate and collaborate in a group professional team environment.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Spring 2018 - MW, 10:00am to 12:05pm, Hale Alaka‘i 102, Kaleiohu Lee - CRN: 62297
- Fall 2017 - TR, 11:30am to 12:45pm, Hale Alaka‘i 102, Kaleiohu Lee - CRN: 61372 - view syllabus
- Spring 2017 - TR, 11:30am to 12:45pm, Hale Alaka‘i 102, Kaleiohu Lee - CRN: 64432 - view syllabus
- Fall 2016 - TR, 11:30am to 12:45pm, Hale La‘akea 110, Thomas Knapp-Ramos - CRN: 63593 - view syllabus