BUSN 164: Career Success (3 credits)
Presents concepts and theories relating to workplace behavior; managing one's attitude and relationships for workplace
effectiveness. (3 hours lecture)
Pre-Requisite(s): Placement into ENG 100
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Model professional behavior acceptable in a business setting.
- Evaluate and apply decision-making components for successful problem solving.
- Analyze business situations and prescribe appropriate solutions to resolve conflicts.
- Evaluate life-long learning resources available and determine appropriate times to use them.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Summer 2013 - MTR, 9:30am to 12:30pm, Hale ʻĀkoakoa 113, P Regentine - CRN: 63131