BIOL 275L: Cell and Molecular Biology Lab (1 credit)
Laboratory for cell and molecular biology. (3 hours laboratory)
Co-Requisite(s): BIOL 275; or consent of the instructor.
Recommended Preparation: ICS 101 or ICS 105B-E, calculus or algebra.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Operate equipment used in cell and molecular biology laboratory.
- Conduct experiments including DNA/RNA/protein extraction and electrophoresis, enzyme kinetics, ELISA, RFLP, PCR, gene expression.
- Produce lab reports using the standard scientific format.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Fall 2018 - W, 10:00am to 2:00pm, Hale ʻImiloa 106, Hongwei Li - CRN: 64385 - view syllabus
- Spring 2017 - W, 10:00am to 12:30pm, Hale ʻImiloa 106, Hongwei Li - CRN: 64352 - view syllabus
- Fall 2015 - F, 1:00pm to 3:30pm, Hale ʻImiloa 106, Hongwei Li - CRN: 60432
- Summer 2014 - MW, 11:00am to 1:45pm, Hale ʻImiloa 106, Heather McCafferty - CRN: 61016 - view syllabus
- Fall 2011 - M, 2:00pm to 4:30pm, Hale ʻImiloa 106, Teena Michael - CRN: 63398 - view syllabus
- Spring 2006 - W, 1:50pm to 4:50pm, Hale ʻImiloa 106, Ingelia White - CRN: 61196