COVID-19 has brought many challenges and changes to the campus, including janitorial services. Below is a summary of changes to our cleaning schedules:
- Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected once per day. Should time and resources permit, a seconddisinfecting of hi-touch areas will be done.
- Classrooms will be cleaned and disinfected once per day in the morning before classes begin.
- Sanitizing supplies will be available for use between classes.
- Shared interior spaces will be cleaned and disinfected once per day.
- Handrails and high traffic door handles will be disinfected one to two times perday.
- Office waste bins:
- Single or shared office waste bins will be emptied 1x per day; single office occupants who do not want O&M staff to enter their office, they must leave their waste bins outside of their door.
All classrooms and labs will have disinfecting spray and paper towels or disinfecting wipes available. Larger size hand sanitizer dispensers are available in each building.