Windward Community College’s (WCC) goal is to maintain the safety of our students and employees to the best of our ability. WCC is following the COVID-19 Guidelines (Interim) established by the UH system. Additionally, we have developed guidelines and implementing the following strategies:
- Requiring our students, employees, and visitors to perform self-monitoring checks at home, via the Lumisight UH mobile application or website, before coming to campus each day.
- Requiring our students, employees, and visitors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly COVID-19 testing.
- Requiring the use of face coverings/masks (including personal protective equipment [PPE], when required)
- Adhering to strict social (or physical) distancing
- Promoting proper hand hygiene and sanitization
All students and employees are required to adhere to the guidelines for these strategies immediately before coming to campus and when on campus. Failure to do so puts the entire WCC campus community at risk and may result in an even larger infectious spread throughout the University of Hawai‘i and the state.