The CARE Team is a supportive body for any student who may be in distress or whose behavior is concerning to others. The CARE Team helps assess and find solutions for disruptive, problematic, or concerning student behavior.
The CARE Team generally meets bi-monthly or more frequently based on case priorities. See below for meeting dates.
Reasons for Reporting an Incident
- Disruptive or disturbing behavior
- Threatening words or actions
- Self-injurious behavior (cutting, burning, etc.)
- Suicide ideation or attempt
- Flat affect or extreme lack of responsiveness
- Dramatic changes in appearance, behavior, or weight
- Indication of Life Stressors
- Making disturbing comments in conversation, email, letters, social media postings, or papers
- Sad, anxious, or experiencing dramatic mood shifts
- Abusing alcohol or drugs
- Isolating themselves socially
Make a report using this online form.
If there is an emergency, dial 911.