Skip to Main Content

Hale Alakaʻi is temporarily closed for electrical repairs. Read more for relocations and details.

Jennifer Brown

Welina mai e na haumana!

We are delighted that you have chosen Windward Community College to begin or continue your college journey. Windward is known for it’s amazing student services and community. Student affairs provides numerous opportunities for engagement and support that can assist you throughout your Windward adventure. Wherever you have come from and wherever you plan to go, we will walk alongside you step-by-step as you continue to strive and succeed. We hope you take advantage of all that our beautiful campus has to offer. 

Come, grow, and thrive with us! 

Dr. Jennifer Brown
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs

“The Mission of the Windward Community College’s Student Affairs Department is to assist students to matriculate, enabling them to attain their educational and life goals. The department fosters a supportive learning environment and provides services to support students’ achievement of their educational goals.”

Welina mai I Ke Kulanui Kaiaulu o nā Koʻolau.

Student Conduct Code

The Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs is responsible for determining student conduct code violations which may include acts of dishonesty (cheating, plagiarism), furnishing false information to any UH official, any form of threats, intimidation, stalking, and/or harassment, etc. For additional information, view the systemwide UH Student Conduct Code.

Non-Instructor/Instructor Grievances

The college maintains formal procedures for resolving complaints and grievances brought by students who believe a faculty or staff member has acted improperly or in a manner inconsistent with the students customary academic expectations. These procedures are contained in the WCC Policy Guideline Manual, No.4-6. The manual is available in the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, and the library. If you would like to file a grievance, please refer to the Student Academic Grievance Procedures.

Student Complaint Statement Form Fillable

Student Complaint Withdrawal Form Fillable

Jennifer Brown Ed.D
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs

Christine Akiona

Makana Tani
Student & Academic Support