To determine the last time that a student accessed a Laulima site, you must have already turned on the Site Stats tool. Otherwise, no data will have been collected.
When entering grades in Banner, you may be expected to determine the last day of activity for a student (such as when a student receives an "F" grade).
To view a report on when members of the Laulima site (or course) last visited the course, you must generate a report.
Steps to Create the Report
- Log in to Laulima and go to your course
- Click on the "Site Stats" tool - remember, it should be turned on at the beginning of the semester
- Click on the Reports tab
- Click on the "Add" button
- The Activity should remain "Visits"
- The Period should be the 365 days - to make sure you cover the entire semester
- The Users can be left as "All" or you can select particular ones
- How can be changed as desired - the "table" view is likely the best option
- Click on the "Generate" button
You will then see a list of visits organized by time and user, which makes it easy for you to determine the last time that a student visited the site (and also how often a student visited the site).