skip to main content

Transferring From Windward CC


Are you a WCC student finishing up your degree and want to transfer to another college or university to earn a bachelor’s degree? Make an appointment with your academic counselor to discuss how you can achieve this goal. Call the Counseling Office at 808-235-7413 or log onto MySuccess to make an appointment online.

Check out our Automatic Admission Program to UH Manoa, UH Hilo, and UH West Oʻahu.

WCC frequently hosts representatives from other colleges and universities so that you can learn firsthand about your options.


UH Hilo

  • When: 4th Thursdays (9/28, 10/26, 11/30) from 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
  • Where: Hale Akoakoa Room 232
  • To book an appointment, please visit:  Walk-ins are also welcomed! If you are unable to meet with Jennifer on Thursday, please contact her directly at or (808) 557-8015.

UH Manoa-Kaʻieʻie Program (click link for information)

UH West Oʻahu

  • When: 2nd Wednesday (10/11 and 11/8) from 9:00am-3:30pm
  • Where: Hale La`akea Breezeway

Hawaii Pacific University

  • TBA