Items remaining to be added to the database
- Inspired Design : Japan’s Traditional Arts by Michael Dunn (N7350 .D85 2005)
- Kazari : decoration and display in Japan, 15th-19th centuries edited by Nicole Coolidge Rousmaniere (N7353 .K393 2002)
- The floating world of Ukiyo-e : shadows, dreams, and substance essays by Sandy Kita (N7353.6.U35 F58 2001)
- How to look at Japanese art by Stephen Addiss (N7350 .A375 1996)
- Japanese art after 1945 : scream against the sky by Alexandra Munroe (N7355 .M87 1994)
Note: in the WCC Library, try browsing the N7300 section in either the Main or the Reference collections.