Want to transfer to University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa (UHM) and have at least ONE (1) more semester remaining at Windward Community College (WCC)?
Join the Kaʻieʻie Program
The Kaʻieʻie Program is a program designed to help students successfully transfer from WCC to UHM.
- Academic advising at WCC on your UHM major
- Develop a plan that aligns your Associate’s degree with your UHM Bachelor’s degree requirements
- Early transfer credit evaluations
- Early registration upon transferring to UHM
- Take courses at WCC and UHM simultaneously
- Waived $200 tuition deposit upon transfer
For more information about the Ka’ie’ie Program or general inquiries about transferring to UHM, contact:
Kaieie/UHM Transfer Counselor
Hale Akoakoa, Room 212 – Main Counseling Office
Tuesday and Wednesday (10 am – 4 pm), Thursdays (varies)
To Book An Appointment:
Login into you MySuccess via your MyUH Portal
Click on 'Your Services'
Click on 'Windward CC: Ka’ie’ie Transfer Pathway to UH Manoa'
Click on 'Schedule'
Visit the Mānoa Transfer Coordination Center website for information about other transfer options to UH Mānoa.