Students applying for financial aid at WCC should submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online. The FAFSA priority filing date of each year is April 1. To apply, please follow the steps below:
- You (and possibly your parent – see Section 3 of the FAFSA) will need to create a PIN at www.pin.ed.gov. The PIN will allow you to submit a FAFSA electronically.
- File your FAFSA electronically at www.fafsa.gov. Please be sure to list WCC on your FAFSA, otherwise, we will not receive your results. WCC’s Federal School Code is 010390.
- Upon receipt of your FAFSA results, the WCC Financial Aid Office will inform you through your MyUH email on the MyUH Portal if additional information is required to complete your application for awarding.
- Upon determination of your financial aid eligibility, the WCC Financial Aid Office will inform you of your “official” financial aid award(s) through your MyUH email and on your MyUH Portal of your award status and any additional information regarding your financial aid award.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our office at
(808) 235-7449 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Best wishes as you pursue your higher educational goals.
Windward CC’s Federal School Code is 010390.