THEA 296: Special Topics in Theatre (3 credits)
Students will investigate important topics in Theatre Studies such as specific artists/practitioners, genres, or methods of training. Specific course information will be made available in the schedule of classes. (3 hours lecture)
Pre-Requisite(s): "C" or better in THEA 101 or "C" or better in THEA 221
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the important concepts and facts associated with the topic under examination.
- Explain cause and effect relationships in connection to the topic discussed.
- Compare and contrast various interpretations of the topic.
- Relate the topic to contemporary events.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Fall 2016 - TR, 10:00am to 11:15am, Hale A‘o 101, A Durrant - CRN: 63369
- Fall 2015 - W, 2:30pm to 5:00pm, Hale Pālanakila 224, Nicolas Logue - CRN: 60534 - view syllabus
- Spring 2015 - R, 2:30pm to 5:00pm, Hale Pālanakila 224, Taurie Kinoshita - CRN: 63411 - view syllabus
- Spring 2015 - M, 1:00pm to 3:30pm, Hale Pālanakila 224, Nicolas Logue - CRN: 63464 - view syllabus
- Fall 2014 - W, 1:00pm to 3:30pm, Hale Pālanakila 224, Nicolas Logue - CRN: 62598 - view syllabus