SCI 295V: Introduction to STEM Research
SCI 295V offers a research experience in science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics, emphasizing the application of the scientific method to a specific project. Repeatable for up to 6 credits.
(3 hours cooperative education/work (COOP) experience per week per credit
Pre-Requisite(s): Instructor consent
Recommended Preparation: Completion of a lab science course as stipulated by the instructor.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Use research and technology skills to access information from multiple sources
- Design and implement a plan to solve a specific STEM-based research project
- Collect, analyze and interpret data generated by the selected research project
- Communicate conclusions in written and/or oral form
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Summer 2017 - TS, 12:00pm to 3:00pm, Hale ‘Imiloa 133, Jacob Hudson - CRN: 60073