PSY 260: Psychology of Personality (3 credits)
An introduction to the basic theoretical approaches to personality, how they are developed, changed and analyzed. (3 hours lecture)
Pre-Requisite(s): Credit for PSY 100.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize the study of personality psychology as a science.
- Discuss the basic perspectives, concepts, principles, and general information comprising the field of personality psychology.
- Utilize the various personality psychology models and concepts in explaining human behaviors.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Spring 2016 - MW, 11:30am to 12:45pm, Hale Na‘auao 125, Lisamarie Bensman - CRN: 61412
- Fall 2013 - TR, 2:30pm to 3:45pm, Hale Alaka‘i 102, Bobbi Carlson - CRN: 64296 - view syllabus
- Fall 2013 - TR, 7:00pm to 8:15pm, Hale Alaka‘i 129, John Compton - CRN: 64617
- Fall 2012 - TR, 11:30am to 12:45pm, Hale Alaka‘i 102, Bobbi Carlson - CRN: 61436 - view syllabus
- Spring 2011 - TR, 3:00pm to 4:15pm, Hale Alaka‘i 101, Bobbi Carlson - CRN: 61313 - view syllabus
- Spring 2008 - TR, 1:30pm to 2:45pm, Hale Pālanakila 212, Bobbi Carlson - CRN: 62207
- Spring 2007 - T, 2:55pm to 5:25pm, Hale Pālanakila 212, Bobbi Carlson - CRN: 64291
- Spring 2005 - TR, 1:30pm to 2:45pm, Hale Mana‘opono 102, Bobbi Carlson - CRN: 62195
- Spring 2004 - TR, 11:15am to 12:30pm, Hale Kuhina 115, Bobbi Carlson - CRN: 63223