AG 82: Turfgrass Management (3 credits)
Identification, planting, and maintenance of turfgrass for home, park, and golf areas. Discusses watering, fertilizing, insects, disease, and weed control in turfgrass. (2 hours lecture, 2 hours laboratory)
Pre-Requisite(s): Credit for or registration in AG 20 or AG 120 or consent of instructor.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Identify turf grasses found in Hawai‘i.
- Select the proper turf for a site.
- Describe and perform maintenance practices in a golf course situation.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Spring 2008 - M, 1:00pm to 4:20pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 62011
- Fall 2006 - M, 2:00pm to 6:20pm, Hale Uluwehi , Jason Amoy - CRN: 63231
- Spring 2005 - M, 12:00pm to 4:30pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 62006
- Fall 2003 - W, 12:00pm to 4:20pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 14286
- Fall 2002 - W, 12:00pm to 4:20pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 90229