AG 80: Landscape Maintenance (3 credits)
Application of horticultural principles and practices to the maintenance of plants in the landscape. Emphasis on trees, shrubs, and annuals. (2 hours lecture, 2 hours laboratory)
Pre-Requisite(s): Credit for AG 20 or AG 120 or equivalent or consent of instructor.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Sketch a landscape plan.
- Install and maintain plants in a landscape.
- Identify common plants found in a landscape.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Spring 2010 - T, 3:30pm to 6:30pm, Waimanalo , D Cazinha - CRN: 63325
- Spring 2009 - T, 3:30pm to 6:30pm, D Cazinha - CRN: 60008
- Spring 2008 - TR, 10:00am to 11:40am, J Ingamells - CRN: 62010
- Spring 2007 - W, 1:00pm to 5:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , J Deputy - CRN: 64243
- Fall 2005 - W, 4:00pm to 8:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 61278