AG 49: Plant Propagation (3 credits)
Introduction to the principles and practices of propagation of fruit, vegetable and ornamental crops by seed, cuttings, grafting, budding, layering and division. Lecture/laboratory/field trip course. (2 hours lecture, 3 hours laboratory)
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Describe basic plant growth.
- Relate the principles of plant growth to the solution of everyday problems in plant production.
- Understand the influence of environmental factors on plant growth.
- Propagate plants by various methods.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Fall 2007 - MW, 5:00pm to 7:15pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 61248
- Fall 2005 - TR, 4:30pm to 6:40pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 61274
- Spring 2004 - TR, 5:00pm to 7:10pm, Hale Uluwehi , J Smith - CRN: 63226