AG 45: Irrigation Principles and Design (3 credits)
Fundamentals of irrigation principles, plant, soil, water relationships,
soil moisture sensing devices, delivery systems, set up of drip, sprinkler, and surface irrigation systems. Use of chemigation. (2 hours lecture, 2 hours laboratory)
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Determine water requirements for plant growth.
- Select the appropriate irrigation method for the situation.
- Design a basic drip and sprinkler irrigation system.
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
replaced by AG 235 in Spring, 2010
- Spring 2010 - M, 5:00pm to 7:45pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 63276 - view syllabus
- Spring 2010 - W, 3:30pm to 6:30pm, Waimanalo , D Cazinha - CRN: 63324
- Spring 2009 - W, 3:30pm to 6:30pm, D Cazinha - CRN: 60007
- Spring 2008 - TR, 3:00pm to 5:50pm, D Cazinha - CRN: 62008
- Spring 2008 - W, 1:00pm to 4:20pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 62009
- Fall 2006 - T, 5:00pm to 9:20pm, Hale Uluwehi , D Cazinha - CRN: 63230
- Spring 2005 - W, 5:00pm to 8:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 62005
- Fall 2003 - M, 4:30pm to 8:50pm, Hale Uluwehi , D Barbadillo - CRN: 14285
- Fall 2002 - M, 4:30pm to 8:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 90228