AG 40: Turfgrass Equipment (1 credit)
Teaches the operation and maintenance of equipment used in turfgrass operations. (2 hours lecture/lab)
Pre-Requisite(s): Credit for or registration in AG 82 or AG 182 or consent of instructor.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Select the proper tool for the job.
- Demonstrate the effective use of the tool.
- List the advantages and disadvantages of various engine types.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Fall 2015 - W, 2:30pm to 5:30pm, Hale Uluwehi , TBA - CRN: 60408
- Fall 2013 - T, 4:00pm to 5:40pm, Hale Uluwehi , J Amoy - CRN: 64387 - view syllabus
- Spring 2011 - R, 5:00pm to 7:45pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 61342 - view syllabus
- Spring 2008 - M, 5:00pm to 8:20pm, Hale Uluwehi , D Cazinha - CRN: 62006
- Fall 2006 - R, 5:00pm to 8:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , D Cazinha - CRN: 63229
- Spring 2005 - M, 5:00pm to 8:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 62004
- Fall 2003 - W, 5:00pm to 8:30pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 14185
- Fall 2002 - W, 5:00pm to 8:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 6801