AG 192V: Special Topics in Agriculture (1 credit)
Topics related to diversified agriculture chosen by the Instructor. Course content may vary. May be repeated. (1 to 4 hours lecture)
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the important concepts and facts presented for the topic(s) under examination.
- Make inferences and draw conclusions from the topic(s) under discussion.
- Develop skills appropriate to the topic(s) under discussion.
- Gain a higher appreciation for the human endeavor of agriculture.
- Gain a higher awareness of the potential career paths that this special topic course in agriculture covers.
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page