AG 180: Landscape Maintenance (3 credits)
Application of horticulture practices to the maintenance of plants in the landscape. Emphasis on trees, shrubs, and annuals. Students are required to write a 10 to 15 page research report. (2 hours lecture, 2 hours laboratory)
Pre-Requisite(s): Credit for AG 20 or AG 120 or consent of instructor.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Sketch a landscape plan.
- Install and maintain plants in a landscape.
- Identify common plants found in a landscape.
- Research and report on a landscape topic.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Fall 2011 - W, 12:30pm to 2:45pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 63418 - view syllabus
- Spring 2010 - TBA, 3:30pm to 6:30pm, Waimanalo , D Cazinha - CRN: 63327
- Spring 2009 - T, 3:30pm to 6:30pm, D Cazinha - CRN: 60011
- Spring 2008 - TR, 10:00am to 11:40am, J Ingamells - CRN: 62014
- Spring 2007 - W, 1:00pm to 5:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , J Deputy - CRN: 64245
- Fall 2005 - W, 4:00pm to 8:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 61279