AG 132: Integrated Pest Management (3 credits)
Strategies of integrated pest mangement; biological and cultural pest controls, weed control, disease control, insect control. (3 hours lecture)
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Identify major insects, weeds, diseases that are detrimental to the horticultre industry in Hawaii.
- Define Integrated Plant Management and develop an IPM plan.
- Understand and use economic thresholds.
- Identify common predators and parasites.
- Identify management strategies to reduce pest pressures on plants.
Degrees and Certificates
For transfer information within the UH system, visit the System Transfer page
- Fall 2014 - T, 5:30pm to 8:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 62219 - view syllabus
- Spring 2013 - W, 1:00pm to 4:00pm, Hale Uluwehi , J Tavares - CRN: 62438 - view syllabus
- Fall 2013 - M, 1:00pm to 3:30pm, Hale Uluwehi , E Greco - CRN: 64389
- Spring 2012 - M, 2:30pm to 5:15pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 64318 - view syllabus
- Fall 2010 - M, 1:00pm to 3:45pm, Hale Uluwehi , Dave Ringuette - CRN: 60366 - view syllabus