Looking for a job?
For listings of on-campus jobs, please visit the SECE website. The University of Hawai‘i is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution.
Minimum eligibility criteria for on-campus employment:
- At least 1/2 time (6 credits for undergraduates, 4 credits for graduates) in the UH System
- In good academic standing (minimum 2.0 GPA for undergraduates, minimum 3.0 GPA for graduates)
- Eligible to work in the U.S. / have, or able to obtain, a valid social security number
for more instructions about finding and applying for on-campus jobs via SECE
For off-campus jobs (Ka Piko Explorations Online System) - access the Explorations System
Ka Piko Explorations Services
- Search and apply for new job opportunities online
- Manage multiple resumes, cover letters, and other employment related documents
- Maintain an online Personal Calendar
- View career and recruiting events on campus
- Much more!
- To access the Explorations System set up an account with them by clicking here
- Employers, click here
Other services we offer to Windward CC students:
Resume writing assistance
Labor market information
For assistance - access the Explorations System
if you haven't done so already, you need to set up an account with them , contact us at 235-7485 or email@example.com.
Download the Student Guide for instructions on how to use the Ka Piko Online System.