As the bridge between the business community and education we offer the following services.
- Free job posting on our website and bulletin boards
- Assistance in arranging on-campus recruitment
- Assistance in arranging a testing site at Windward CC
- Opportunity to participate in Windward CC's career and job fairs
- Opportunities to partner with education by
- holding workshops to educate students about your company, your industry, hiring practices, model employee behavior and attitudes, and real working world issues
- offering experiential opportunities such as internships
- offering tours of your office or facility
- discussing other ideas with Job and Career Center: Ke Kikowaena 'Oihana
How to Post a Job
We have transitioned to a new online job posting system.
Step 1: Click on Post a Job.
Step 2: If you are a registered user, type your username and password, then click Login.
If you have never registered, click the "Create an account" link. Fill out your profile and click the Register button.
Step 3: To create a new job posting, choose My Jobs > New Job
Please allow one business day to approve your registration/posting. Once our office approves your job, we will change the status to Active and it will post on the Post Date you determined. If the Post Date has past, then it will be posted as soon as we accept it.
Please contact us at 235-7327 or firstname.lastname@example.org.